About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Leaving Whitehorse.


Not gonna get as early a start as hoped, but we will be on the road shortly. We are hoping to make it to a place called Muncho Lake, weather permitting of course. Breakfast consists of eggs and GRITS! Mmmmmm. Gas here is 4.80 a gallon. Ouch. Sleep certainly was nice- feel as if I can make it the 440 planned miles today. Sure is nice to not be at work right now... That's all for now. This is a pic of the place we stayed here in Whitehorse. Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE WE PLAYING THE WHERE ARE YOU GAME- CAUSE I KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THE FIRST TWO

jesyka said...

yay! I have internet! I'm glad to hear the trip is moving along.

btw-where is cedric?