About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Monday, October 22, 2007

At long last...

4 comments:

Dave said...

laura
Rachel is not only a witch and a primate she is also a troll. if her head starts spining around I'm out of here. have fun

Dave

Unknown said...

ahhahahha

lontee i loff you, and mom would be totally and completely on edge if she saw your feet in that one picture of the grand canyon. and hey, can't wait to see those skinny jeans... ahhaahah!

ps - what is the deal with that little creepy gnome?

Dave said...

laura

Molly noticed your self portrait. You know the pics of the gnome.

Dave

Marilyn said...

Hi Laura,

My husband and I are living vicariously through your adventure. Keep up the good blog. We are enjoying it mucho. It was nice to see Amanda and Kelly and their baby, Ella. (Oh, and Matt in Eugene, too.) Thanks for the pictures and the text.

Take Care,
Marilyn
Anchorage