About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Dave...

Reveal yourself please. I'm curious as to who you are and how you know me!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Laura

I'm surprised you forgot me already. keep up the good work on your blog. Have fun riding through the Black Forest on your way home

Dave =)

Dave said...

Laura

If you don't get the first hint this one should help you. I helped you lighten your mom's Christmas last year.
Tell Rachel she forgot her broom. LOL

Dave