About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Friday, March 21, 2008

New(er) Pics...

1 comment:

Dave said...

Laura,

You did a great job on the frame. I enjoyed the pics. How the heck did you girls manage to pick up joba the hut(Martin) like that? I should eat what you all eat.

I don't want to preach to you but I feel I should give you a little advice. I know I'm one of the ones who has a boring life but that's a story I'll tell you one day. Life is too short to worry about pleasing everybody so just work on pleasing yourself. Go whereever the moment and the mood takes you and do what makes you happy. This way you'll never wonder what if? I envy you for having the will and deterination to do all you have done so far in your life. I barely know you but I have to say I'm proud of you. Also remember dreams are ment to be goals in life. So dream your dreams and chase them.Always remember things have a way of working out. I wish you all the luck.

Dave