About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Festivities...

These pictures were taken this past Saturday and Sunday. Downtown Raleigh hosted an Easter egg hunt. We joined the kids down there to witness chaos. Unfortunately, there were too many people for the 4000 eggs and Will did not get a single one. However, one nice couple was kind enough to offer one of their eggs so Will did not have to go home empty handed. We came home and Grammy decided she would have her own egg hunt for Will, and that one turned out much better. The other pics are from post-church. We were not successful in getting everyone to take pics, so there's lots of Liza instead!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Will and Liza are acouple of hams and they know it.

I'm surprised the camera worked after that pic of rachel. I thought witches didn't show up on film? Oh that's Vampires, silly me.

Dave

Mamie said...

Heard you were blogging again. Great pix of the kids - you've got an eye. And the hair on my daughter's namesake...!

lori said...

That baby girl in the blue dress and white sweater with very fuzzy hair is a riot! What a cutsie.