About Me

This is my attempt to chronicle my journey from one edge of this country to the other; my 8,000 mile adventure from Alaska to North Carolina. Having woken up each day of the last 5 years in a place that most only ever dream of seeing, I am forever changed by the experiences those years have brought my way; the people I have met, the places I have been, and the images of pristine beauty that are forever burned into my memory.

Where I'm Headed!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New (er) Pics...

3 comments:

Mamie said...

Great slide show - loved seeing all the famliy pix, the work team in action. The most beautiful and artistic were the night photos of the city lights. Magnificent!!

lori said...

Laura! It's so cool to see what you're up to. I hadn't checked in for awhile, figuring you to not be posting stuff, but now that I'm on bed rest I've got plenty of time to back-read. Thanks for placing a guess on our blog about the kidlet. It's pretty exciting - anytime now.

Last we saw you was Snow City in Anchorage this spring. I was thinking about that place randomly the other day, and it sounded really nice. Biscuits and gravy. Mmm. And coffee.

lori said...

LAURA. I hope comments to this blog go to your email too.

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY "GUESS STUFF ABOUT THE BABY" CONTEST! Yes, it has been two months since she was born and I am just now getting around to this. But suffice it to say, you are the winner. Check out my blog.

Now then, you'll have to email me with your mailing address.